If you are looking to adopt from Second Chance, please check out our adorable
and adoptable canines and kitties on Petfinders, at:
Please email your completed application to: email@example.com
SCH's adoption goal is to find loving forever homes for our animals.
We require a written adoption application, three references (including your current veterinarian)
and a home inspection. Our adoption process, as outlined below, helps insure we find the best
homes for the animals in our care. We are volunteer organization and this process frequently
takes several days.
1) Request an adoption application from the contact listed under each animal
2) Once your application has been reviewed, we will contact your references
3) A home visit will be scheduled to ensure a suitable environment
4) A meet and greet will be arranged for the adopter and the animal
5) A completed adoption contract will finalize the adoption process!
Our animals live in foster homes while they await adoption. While in our care,
all of our animals receive a veterinary wellness exam, vaccinations, and, as applicable,
de-worming, aids/leukemia test, heartworm test, heart worm prevention, flea/tick
prevention, and are spayed/neutered when old enough.
Second Chance Habitat asks for a donation to offset vet expenses,
food, and supplies. Some of our routine expenses include veterinary wellness exam,
rabies, distemper and bordatella vaccinations, heartworm testing and treatment, spay/neuter,
dewormer, heartworm preventative, flea & tick preventative....
WE THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ONE OF OUR ANIMALS FOR ADOPTION!!